Barista à LondresDose Espresso
Adresse: 70 Long Lane, Barbican, EC1A 9EJ, London, United Kingdom
Date : 2015-04-28
Telephone : 0207 6000 382
Dose est un des pionniers de la scène indépendante du café à Londres.
Nous recherchons des personnes enthousiastes et passionnées pour devenir barista chez Dose.
Pour la suite, c’est en Anglais (sorry folks you have to speak english and not only French)
We’re very, very serious about consistently making excellent coffee, measuring everything and obsessing over details, pushing our thinking forward and figuring out how things work. But, all of that counts for nothing if we don’t look after our customers, so Dose needs someone who possesses what it is to be a great barista and a wonderful person. Training and support will be given to the right candidate as personality is critical.
The position is full time and flexible hours are available for the right candidate. Generally, you’ll work five days, between Monday and Saturday.
Applicants must have the following key attributes:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Confident and personable
- Keen eye for detail
- An overt passion for excellent coffee and the desire to learn
- At least 6 month experience in a similar establishment
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- Strong work ethic, mental focus and a can-do attitude
- Punctual and comfortable with early starts.
Send your CV in PDF format and include a cover letter explaining why you’re an ideal candidate. You must also provide two contactable references.